Why Choose Us?
Our concept of Dental home is to give a comprehensive dental care involving:
- Initial care by detecting dental problems at the earliest.
- Maintenance care by correcting new increments of dental disease on a periodic basis.
- Preventive care by educating preventive measures to minimize disease.
In our Dental Home we not only provide services to eliminate pain and infection but also provide proper awareness and educational and preventive measures to make you experience a lower prevalence of dental disease.
We work as team, continuous and coordinated in a family-centered manner.
Happy teeth from WOMB to TOMB
WHO ARE WE?
We are here at your service since 1964.
My father, Dr Kamalesh Chandra Roy (BDS, B.Sc.), Director, The Dental Home, being the third dental surgeon of Berhampore has dedicated his entire life in service to the society.
His contributions to dentistry marks no parallel during his time as well as at present. He is the pioneer dentist in bringing in composite restorations (tooth- colored fillings) in his dental practice in Berhampore. He is also the pioneer in setting up the dental facility at Student’s Health Home, Berhampore and a similar department at Geriatric Society (old-age home) Dhobghat, Berhampore.
I, Dr Gargi Roy Goswami (BDS,Cert. Dental Lasers, M.Sc. (Genetics), B.Sc. ), daughter of Dr Kamalesh Chandra Roy look forward to carry on the legacy of my father’s vision.
My vision is to deliver the best of services and quality dentistry to my people incorporating the most advanced technologies (like dental lasers) in today’s dentistry. I aim to bring in quality dentistry to the semi-urban and rural areas where anyone in the society can have access to the latest dental facilities in and around there town and village.
Our team consists of general dentists, laser dentists, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, orthodontists, pedodontists, endodontists, prosthodontists, oral pathologists, community dentists, periodondists and implantologists.
We always follow and take expert advice from specialists in all our day to day practice. We have eminent dental experts and scientists in our Scientific Advisory committee from different areas of India and abroad.
WHEN DO YOU NEED US
Want to save your teeth
Bleeding gums and bad breath
Want to replace your missing teeth
…..and practically with any problem with your and your child’s teeth, gums, mouth.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
We make you smile painless by our services.
Points to Remember
- The first thing you must do is go to the dentist. Not just every now and again when something hurts or breaks but on a regular basis. Once or twice a year is a minimum. My regular patients rarely have major disasters.
- People neglect their teeth for all sorts of reasons. While cost is often given as the reason, fear, time and embarrassment are just as common.
- Bad teeth are embarrassing for many people. Over the years I have watched people get a new lease on life from having a smile make-over.